Bhai Iqbal Singh Bhatti got success on 57th day of his FAST UNTO DEATH and his demands were accepted by Arvind Kejriwal.
My hats off to him.
But now when BJP is in center, it’s alliance Akali Dal, ruling in Punjab and Delhi under Governor rule but injustice with Sikhs still continue.
Bhai Gurbaksh Singh with his supporters from Seattle, Canada.
Bhai Gurbaksh Singh ji’s FAST UNTO DEATH is going to enter in his 55th day within next few hours.
But so far neither BJP nor Akali Dal made any effort/announcement to meet his genuine/humanitarian demands.
His main nd only demand is ….he wants immediate release of all imprisoned Sikhs who languishes in Indian jails since 1984 after they have completed their awarded punishment by Courts.
Please support Bhai Gurbaksh Singh on his genuine demand to release all Sikhs improsoned in Indian jails though they have already completed their awarded Jail punishment given by any Court.
But unfortunately the tyrannies against Sikhs in India continues and these prisoners are discriminated and their human rights violated by keeping them in jail illegally.
- Then why are they not released?
- Is it just because they are Sikhs?
- Why do the Indian govt. always discriminate with Sikhs and crush their voice?
- How long this injustice and discrimination continue with minorities in India?
- Whether our next generation shall also feel insecured and face all these problems in future too?
- What is the permanent solution?
- Is the Sikh homeland (Khalistan) only option for the prosperity of Sikh nation?
- Is their no other option to flourish Sikh religion other then own homeland?
- Shall we (Sikh nation) allow Bhai Gurbaksh Singh to die and watch helplessly?
- Or Sikh nation is compelled again to protest on roads?
- And then the Sikh youths may be targetted by bullets of cruel/anti-Sikh Punjab police?
- And what about protests in other states whether any guarantee if govts do not avenge due to animosity with Sikhs since June 1984 (Operation Bluestar). [Sikh genocide was also result of hate against Sikhs].
- Whether Sikh nation waiting for any apostate (Masiha) who will do some miracle and solve their issues or the Sikh nation needs to change it’s leadership? We need to find answers of these and relevant questions raises with time to safeguard our people worldwide and stop discrimination. No alien is coming to help us.